Friday, February 26, 2010

Planting seeds

Here I am...standing on the edge of the blogosphere...ready to jump!
I have decided to start a blog.
Not because I have any vast wisdom or knowledge, but rather to be a place to share with others the things I am learning along my journey- seeds, if you will. I also hope that others will share seeds that they have acquired. I will share things my classes are doing and learning because, invariably, I learn something new with each lesson taught. I will share resources and links that I have found to be helpful, exciting, fun or just cool! Jesus taught through stories, and I believe stories have the power to teach, transform, challenge and change us, so I will share stories that I find to be particularly good.
Spring reminds me that every seed has potential and possibility- potential to grow into something much greater than we can imagine. As a teacher, sometimes I plant the seeds, sometimes I water them, but God alone knows the potential and makes it grow.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a blessing to all of those around you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolute treat to enjoy your thoughts with my morning coffee!! You go girl - can't think of a better way to start the day!

    Love you - Jo

    ReplyDelete