Sunday, April 4, 2010

Names of Jesus

My Second grade classes have been studying the Trinity in our Bible class. As part of our study, we looked up names and descriptions for Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. I put out on Twitter a request for favorite names for Jesus found in the Bible. The boys in my classes were thrilled when results came in from all over the country (although we were hoping for some from other countries as well!) We used Wallwisher to post those names. You can see that wall here.
Then I created a wall for each of my four classes where the boys could add their own names/descriptions. They were so engaged and excited! Their posts were visible on the SMARTboard in my classroom. (I moderated and each post had to be approved) Here are their Wallwisher boards. 2A 2B 2C 2D
We are using these to help us write Cinquains about each of the three persons of the Trinity. I will post some of those next week when we finish the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment