Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am Second

I said that I would share stories and things that have encouraged and/or challenged me. This website is one of my favorites, iamsecond.com It is a great source for videos for chapel, Sunday school and youth groups, too.
This is what it says,

Inspiring the Revolution of Second.

I am Second is a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and for others. Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Your next-door neighbor. People like you. The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled. You’ll discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be Second.

Go on the site and check out some of the videos. Amazing, inspirational, and transforming.

No comments:

Post a Comment